Saturday, July 7, 2012

Link of the Week: Rahul Kanakia

Every Saturday, I'll be highlighting one link -- it could be a blog post, a book, a website, or anything else -- and explaining why I think that link is useful for writers trying to develop and maintain a daily writing routine. Unlike my Sunday Links posts on my general writing blog, I won't restrict myself to brand new links. Whatever I find that I think is worth sharing will be fair game.

When I came across this blog post earlier today I knew that it had to be my link for the week. Rahul Kanakia is a science fiction writer whose stories have appeared in Clarkesworld, Apex, Intergalactic Medicine Show, and many other notable publications. As of today, he's "gone one full year without missing a day of writing." Some of his approaches are slightly different than the ones I use, but it's obvious that they are working phenomenally well for him.

There are lots of great, inspirational comments I could pick out of the post but, really, the best thing I can do is urge you to go read it. If you want a model of how to write every day, Rahul may have just what you're looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment